It doesn’t matter where you’re going to, as long as you have your car packed with the essentials, your BFF or significant other, and some positive vibes!
Road trips are meant to be FUN! Who doesn’t love exploring new places, taking great photos and making memories with loved ones?
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive a commission if you purchase products using my links (at no extra cost to you!) For more information read my Disclosure.
Before you head out the door and watch your town fade away in the rear view mirror, you need to make sure you have everything you need to have the perfect road trip!
- Small suitcase/bag of clothing
- Extra shoes, clothes and under garments
- Small bag of toiletries and personal items
- Lots of snacks
- Phone chargers
- Portable charger
- Toilet Paper
- Garbage bags/plastic bags
- Tire gauge
- Gas can
- Spare tire
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Medicine & First Aid Kit
- Pocket knife
- Necessary forms of ID (Driver’s license/Passport)
- Travel mug
- Loose change and small bills for tollways
- Extra bags/totes for storing more items
- Coat/light jacket
- Extra set of keys
- Blankets and pillows!
- List of important phone numbers and emergency numbers
It’s important to be prepared for your road trip because you never know what could happen. So make a list, or better yet, download my FREE printable Road Trip Checklist below that I designed specifically for all you wanderlusters out there! (Just click the photo!)